5220- 49 St, Box 365,
Evansburg AB T0E 0T0
Wildrose Villas provides affordable, independent housing for seniors in Wildwood. Each one-bedroom apartment features separate entrances and individual washers and dryers. The villas are located within walking distance of many local amenities, including shops, restaurants, services, and scenic walking and hiking trails.
Services and Amenities
- 24-hour emergency on call staffing
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Tenant meetings
Wildrose Villa Team
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for a residency at Wildrose Villas, you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older.
- Be able to cook and clean independently.
- Not exceed the maximum provincial income threshold (including your partner’s income, if applicable).
- Be a resident of Wildwood for six months or more prior to applying.
Apply for residency at Wildrose Villas today. You can begin the process by securely filling out the online PDFs below and clicking “submit”.
Please note that residents at Wildrose Villas are required to meet medical independence standards and that medical and nursing services are not provided as part of residency. There may be a waitlist, as apartments are rented based on need. Rents are set individually based on the RGI (Rent Geared to Income) formula on an annual basis.
How Can We Help?
If you are seeking independent housing for yourself or a loved one, The Evergreens Foundation is here for you. Reach out to us directly so we can offer personalized information.
"*" indicates required fields