5220- 49 St, Box 365,
Evansburg AB T0E 0T0
Riverview Manor offers secure and affordable seniors housing in Entwistle. Picturesque views are abundant from virtually anywhere, as the building is perched atop the banks of the scenic Pembina River. Nearby amenities, leisure activities, and shopping are conveniently accessible on foot or by car, allowing residents to lead a simple and healthy lifestyle with ease.
Services and Amenities
- 24-hour emergency on call staffing
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Janitorial services for common areas
- Monthly on-site rent collection
- Tenant meetings
- Free on-site laundry room
- Common rooms for socializing
Riverview Manor Team
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for a residency at Riverview Manor, you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older.
- Be able to cook and clean independently.
- Not exceed the maximum provincial income threshold (including your partner’s income, if applicable).
- Be a resident of Entwistle for six months or more prior to applying.
Apply for residency at Riverview Manor today. You can begin the process by securely filling out the online PDFs below and clicking “submit”.
Please note that residents at Riverview Manor are required to meet medical independence standards and that medical and nursing services are not provided as part of residency. There may be a waitlist, as apartments are rented based on need. Rents are set individually based on the RGI (Rent Geared to Income) formula on an annual basis.
How Can We Help?
If you are seeking independent housing for yourself or a loved one, The Evergreens Foundation is here for you. Reach out to us directly so we can offer personalized information.
"*" indicates required fields