#109, 5238-5 Avenue,
Edson AB T7E 1R6
Heatherwood Manor provides independent housing options for seniors in a relaxed atmosphere. The beautifully maintained apartment complex features one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and a variety of built-in comforts. Residents are within walking distance of many local amenities and activities and can enjoy local community activities with ease.
Services and Amenities
- 24-hour emergency on call staffing
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Janitorial services for common areas
- Monthly on-site rent collection
- Tenant meetings
- Free on-site laundry room
- Common rooms for socializing
Heatherwood Manor Team
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for a residency at Heatherwood Manor, you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older.
- Be able to cook and clean independently.
- Not exceed the maximum provincial income threshold (including your partner’s income, if applicable).
- Be a resident of Edson for six months or more prior to applying.
Apply for residency at Heatherwood Manor today. You can begin the process by securely filling out the online PDFs below and clicking “submit”.
Please note that residents at Heatherwood Manor are required to meet medical independence standards and that medical and nursing services are not provided as part of residency. There may be a waitlist, as apartments are rented based on need. Rents are set individually based on the RGI (Rent Geared to Income) formula on an annual basis.
How Can We Help?
If you are seeking independent housing for yourself or a loved one, The Evergreens Foundation is here for you. Reach out to us directly so we can offer personalized information.
"*" indicates required fields