#109, 5238-5 Avenue,
Edson AB T7E 1R6
Heritage Court offers affordable seniors housing in Edson, Alberta. The complex features beautifully maintained one-bedroom apartments and plenty of common areas for socializing with other residents or visitors. Heritage Court is an excellent choice for independent seniors seeking built-in amenities and a community-focused lifestyle.
Services and Amenities
- On-site Management
- 24-hour emergency on call staff
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Janitorial services for common areas
- Monthly on-site rent collection
- Tenant meetings
- Free on-site laundry room
- Common rooms for socializing
Heritage Court Team
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for a residency at Heritage court, you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older.
- Be able to cook and clean independently.
- Not exceed the maximum provincial income threshold (including your partner’s income, if applicable).
- Be a resident of Edson for six months or more prior to applying.
Apply for residency at Heritage Court today. You can begin the process by securely filling out the online PDF below.
Please note that residents at Heritage Court are required to meet medical independence standards and that medical and nursing services are not provided as part of residency. There may be a waitlist, as apartments are rented based on need. Rents are set individually based on the RGI (Rent Geared to Income) formula on an annual basis.
How Can We Help?
If you are seeking independent housing for yourself or a loved one, The Evergreens Foundation is here for you. Reach out to us directly so we can offer personalized information.