720 Geike Street,
Jasper AB T0E 1E0
Pine Grove Manor is an independent seniors living complex in Jasper, Alberta. It is comfortably situated amongst local shops, restaurants, and leisure activities. Residents can enjoy lively cultural and historical events and community activities, as well as nature walks, wildlife observation, and social gatherings.
Services and Amenities
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency on call staff
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Janitorial services for common areas
- Monthly on-site rent collection
- Tenant meetings
- Free on-site laundry room
- Common rooms for socializing
Pine Grove Manor Team
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for a residency at Pine Grove Manor, you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older.
- Be able to cook and clean independently.
- Not exceed the maximum provincial income threshold (including your partner’s income, if applicable).
- Be a resident of Jasper for six months or more prior to applying.
- Meet residency requirements set out by Parks Canada.
Apply for residency at Pine Grove Manor today. You can begin the process by securely filling out the online PDFs below and clicking “submit”.
Please note that residents at Pine Grove Manor are required to meet medical independence standards and that medical and nursing services are not provided as part of residency. Applicants will also be required to meet the residency requirements set out by Parks Canada. There may be a waitlist, as apartments are rented based on need. Rents are set individually based on the RGI (Rent Geared to Income) formula on an annual basis.
How Can We Help?
If you are seeking independent housing for yourself or a loved one, The Evergreens Foundation is here for you. Reach out to us directly so we can offer personalized information.
"*" indicates required fields