110 West Jasper Street,
Hinton AB T7V 1X2
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Lion’s Sunset Manor offers picturesque views indoors and out. Residents can relax indoors in comfortable and spacious one-bedroom suites and well-maintained common areas, or venture out to pursue various nearby hobbies and activities geared towards healthy, independent living.
Services and Amenities
- On-site Management
- 24-hour emergency on call staffing
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Janitorial services for common areas
- Monthly on-site rent collection
- Tenant meetings
- Free on-site laundry room
- Common rooms for socializing
Lion’s Sunset Manor Team
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for a residency at Lion’s Sunset Manor, you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older.
- Be able to cook and clean independently.
- Not exceed the maximum provincial income threshold (including your partner’s income, if applicable).
- Be a resident of Hinton for six months or more prior to applying.
Apply for residency at Lion’s Sunset Manor today. You can begin the process by securely filling out the online PDFs below and clicking “submit”.
Please note that residents at Lion’s Sunset Manor are required to meet medical independence standards and that medical and nursing services are not provided as part of residency. There may be a waitlist, as apartments are rented based on need. Rents are set individually based on the RGI (Rent Geared to Income) formula on an annual basis.
How Can We Help?
If you are seeking independent housing for yourself or a loved one, The Evergreens Foundation is here for you. Reach out to us directly so we can offer personalized information.
"*" indicates required fields